SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY-ESF) in collaboration with RadTech-The Association for UV and EB Technology are partnering to present, “The Future of UV/EB Advanced Manufacturing: Trends, Strategies, and Applications – a monthly webinar series.” SUNY-ESF is home to the Institute for Sustainable Materials and Manufacturing (ISMM), and its Ultraviolet/Electron Beam (UV/EB) Technology Center. ISMM’s mission is to study, develop, and transfer the latest technologies in sustainable materials and manufacturing, and to educate manufacturers, students, and others about the benefits of these technologies.
- UV Curing Lab Experiment Competition 2014
- Don Duncan Inducted Into the Ben Franklin Honor Society
- RadTech is pleased to announce two new hires to assist membership and extend our UV/EB outreach efforts
- UV LED SUMMIT ZEROES IN ON TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT Highest Attendance Ever at uv.eb EAST Event
- University of Iowa Joint Research with PCT Engineered Systems on Electron Beam Induced Polymerization