- Inks dry to 100% solid and have no volatile vapors (odor) or flammable solvents.
- Adhesion to various substrate materials and overall printing capabilities are unmatched by any other ink type in inkjet markets for overall flexibility and reliability.
- UV inks have less print head maintenance head failures and issues caused by ink jetting and performance resulting in greater overall reliability of the inkjet printing system.
- UV inks print on non-porous materials without post lamination and protective clear coating of substrates reducing overall operating costs.
- UV inks tend to be more durable and resistance to external wiping and cleaning by solvents used in various Graphics and industrial uses.
Current & Potential End Uses:
- Grand, Wide, & Narrow Format Printing
- Packaging (Flexible & Corrugated)
- Printed Electronics
- Automotive Parts
- Mobile Phone Parts
- Multiple Medical Applications
- Rapid Prototyping
- Metal, Plastic, & Wood Parts
- Product Decoration & Labeling
- Various Other Industrial Applications (Toys, Credit Cards, Keys, Shower Curtains, Wall Paper, etc.)
- Spot Varnishes
- The Possibilities are Endless...
Resources for the UV Inkjet Industry