Miltec UV has an immediate opportunity for a Sales Executive in the Ohio Valley Region.
The territory includes the states of IN, KY, MI, OH, WV – and the candidate should live within this region.
Territories could be modified based on location of the candidate.
Responsible for account management and generating sales with existing customers as well as developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
Key focuses of the role:
• Growing territory via existing and new accounts
• Scheduling appointments and visiting new and existing customers to review product needs and identify potential solutions for new sales growth
• Attending Trade Shows
• Preparing reports for marketing and sales and keeping expense accounts
• Maintaining professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Key requirements include:
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Strong sales skills to maintain existing accounts and grow profitable new revenue.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
• Prospecting capabilities to build an ongoing pipeline of new customers
• Possess the ability to easily establish rapport with your customers
• 5 years Technical Sales /Industrial Equipment Sales or Service Experience in UV Industry
• Excellent computer skills
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree (preferred)
• Able to travel extensively within assigned territory
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Competent in ACT! CRM software
• Familiar with UV Curing products
We offer an attractive compensation package in addition to a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance, 401(k) plan with matching, paid vacation & sick time, plus much more!
If you are a results-oriented, customer-focused individual seeking to play a key role in the continuing growth of a reputable organization, please forward your resume and salary history/requirements to us for immediate consideration.
Miltec UV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Miltec UV:
Miltec UV is located in Stevensville, Maryland. Miltec has been servicing the UV industry for 28 Years and is a global leader and manufacturer of both arc and microwave ultraviolet curing systems. Miltec offers a wide range of quality UV parts, standard equipment and custom systems and services designed to interface with existing or new manufacturing production lines. These systems serve a broad diversity of industry-specific applications and market segments, such as: optical fiber, wire, metal decorating, wood flooring, cabinets, automotive products and many others.
Karen McKernan, SPHR
Human Resources Manager
146 Log Canoe Circle
Stevensville, MD 21666