Online RTE Conference & Exhibition 2021
October 19 - October 20
OCT 19-20, 2021
REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR THE ONLINE RTE CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION 2021
This year’s RTE Conference & Exhibition, to be held on 19-20 October 2021, is themed ‘Fast forward – technology for the new future’ and will again offer a top-notch programme with sublime technical presentations from industry experts and academia, telling you all about new applications, innovations and trends. Registration for participants is open as per today.
A programme full of innovation and new developments
The final programme will be published not later than mid-July. Below a list of what participants can expect to get out of attending RTE’s online edition this year.
- Learn about new advances in inks and graphic arts.
- Get educated on developments in various applications such as Excimer lamps and tailoring material properties.
- Get the most up-to-date information on the latest regulations and other HSE topics.
- See how to enhance sustainability of radiation curing technology.
- Find out about advances in 3D printing via UV curing and in UV formulations.
- Get the latest developments in equipment for UV/EB/LED curing.
- Attend dedicated end-user sessions.
- Get introduced to the world of UV/EB radiation curing in our academy session.
A total virtual event experience
Participants can join the event digitally from anywhere in the world, but experience the event as though they were there in-person! RTE’s virtual platform not only facilitates online presentations, discussions and workshops, but also lets attendees connect with speakers, participants and sponsors/exhibitors via chat or video. Participants will leave the event with new contacts, relevant insights and valuable material. More information can be found on www.radtech2021.eu.
About RadTech Europe
RadTech Europe exists to be a focal point in UV/EB technology and to unite players in our industry to further strengthen their market. We want to help everyone understand the true value of UV/EB technology and comprehend its functionality, sustainability and safety.
It is our mission to protect and promote the reputation of UV/EB technology through objective and transparent knowledge sharing. We are here to facilitate discussion and collaboration between the different market players throughout the value chain.