RadTech and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), welcome you to the new Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Alliance (PAMA).
Mark your calendars for the inaugural PAMA event
Photopolymer Additive Manufacturing Alliance (PAMA) Webinars:
Alliance Overview and Opportunities for Photopolymer Materials and Systems Characterization
November 16-18, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
In the News
- 3D Medical Printing Systems Market Giants Spending Is Going to Boom : Arcam, Anatomics, Biomedical Modeling - Digital Journal
- Micro 3D Printing – The Ultimate Guide - All 3DP
- X-MAT wins DOE contract to research 3D printing coal waste - Mining Magazine
- Global Metal 3D Printing Market Outlook 2021-2026 - Mounting Applications in Various End-user Sectors - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Business Wire
- Global Metal 3D Printing Market Outlook 2021-2026 - Mounting Applications in Various End-user Sectors - ResearchAndMarkets.com - Yahoo Finance
The PAMA Team
Dianne L. Poster, Ph.D.
Senior Advisor, Director’s Office
Callie I. Higgins, Ph.D.
Materials Research Engineer. NIST
Jason P. Killgore, Ph.D.
Mike Idacavage, Ph.D.
Founder, Radical Curing, LLC
Neil Cramer, Ph.D.
R&D Director – 3D Printing Applications, Arkema
Stephanie Benight, Ph.D.
President & Principal Scientist, Tactile Materials Solutions