Share this page
Monday, November 4, 2019
The Dearborn Inn – Dearborn, Michigan
Please join us in Dearborn for the 2019 Fall Meeting. We are planning exciting meetings and continuing new initiatives in our UV LED, 3D Printing, Application Support, Transportation, and Printing & Packaging focus groups.
We will also be hosting the inaugural meeting of our Sustainability Committee. This group is co-chaired by Todd Fayne, PepsiCo and David Biro, Sun Chemical, and will tackle compostability and recyclability of UV+EB materials.
Travel & Hotel Details:
The Dearborn Inn
20301 Oakwood Blvd
Dearborn, MI 48124
Room Rate is $169 per night. Please book online by October 7, 2018 to receive our discounted rate. You may book online above or call (877) 757-7103. Please mention The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel and The RadTech Fall Member Conference to receive our group rate.
- Ford Advanced Manufacturing Tour (Sold Out)9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Ford Rouge Factory Tour (On Own – See Below)9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Lunch & Presentation by Yashira Cabrera, National Academy of Inventors 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- 3D Printing 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- Application Support1:00 PM – 1:45 PM
- EHS1:45 PM – 2:45 PM
- Sustainability2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
- Printing & Packaging3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
- Automotive/Transportation3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
- Reception4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Ford Rouge Factory Tour (On Your Own)
For details on the Ford Rouge Factory Tour, visit https://www.thehenryford.org/visit/ford-rouge-factory-tour/. You will need at least two hours for the tour and you must catch a bus to the factory from the Henry Ford Museum. The Henry Ford Museum is walking distance from the Dearborn Inn.
Please review the tips and policies before you plan your tour: https://www.thehenryford.org/visit/ford-rouge-factory-tour/tips-and-policies/