Hotel & Travel Information
Photopolymerization Fundamentals will be held in the atrium of the SEEC (Sustainability, Energy and Environment Community) building at 4001 Discovery Drive in Boulder Colorado on the East Campus of the University of Colorado Boulder. Enter the building through the courtyard just East of the parking circle.
Please fly into Denver International Airport (DEN). Boulder is about a 45 minute drive from the airport. We recommend either renting a car or using a ride-share service like Uber or Lyft.
There are several hotels within 2 miles of the symposium. We recommend using a site like www.hotels.com to get the best rate.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder (2 miles)
- Hilton Garden Inn Boulder (1.8 miles)
- Millennium Harvest House Boulder (1.4 miles)
- Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder Canyon Boulevard (2 miles)
- Courtyard by Marriott Boulder (1.8 miles)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Boulder (2.2 miles)
RadTech International North America | The Association for Ultraviolet and Electron Beam Technologies
6935 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 207, Chevy Chase, MD 20815 | (240) 497-1242 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 RadTech International. All rights reserved. Website development by The Creative Development Group.